Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NEW bathroom!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

It looks like a totally different bathroom............I love it!!!




I Love the new floors!







It feels very relaxing in there.
New counter top, faucet, mirror, paint, floors, decor, it smells so new ahhhhhhhhh.




look at the new curtain through the mirror..........so pretty


the new curtain.




Honey whenever you read this, I just wanted you to know that I am really thankful for your good work in the bathroom, you did this all by yourself and you actually finished it and it didn't take you that long........I am so proud of you. I am really exited for the other bathroom to be done and to see all the changes that you are going to work on through out the house.........I love YOU and again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: