Saturday, December 13, 2008

Artist?

Santiago loves writing on walls, we have tried to hide every single marker, pen, crayon, pencil... but somehow he seems to find them on places I didn't know we had them and then he runs to write on the walls.
We are working on painting the living room and I am really afraid of his artistic incline after we paint. Today he even wrote on my leather chair with a pen... I hope he grows out of it soon or he might just spend quite some time in the timeout chair or with lots of spankings...
I guess the only good thing that would come out of this is that if he grows up to be an artist then I have proof that he had that in him since he was just one Right??????
I keep thinking on what my mom says "little kids, little problems...big kids, big problems" that is soo true and I have to focus on that!!!!! maybe some day when he gets older I will miss him writing on the walls.





His Masterpeaces!






No comments: