Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family pictures

First of all I want to thank GOD for my beautiful family! I feel so blessed!



On Saturday October 11th we had My sister Monica take our family pictures, I think they turned out pretty good, the weather was really nice and I love the fall colors.


My cute kids! Santiago didn't want to sit... he wanted to be up running, Nic wanted to make weird faces it was not very easy taking their picture, but over all I am happy that they behaved enough to get some pictures.



My cute Angie, Everyone says that she looks just like me...


Sometimes I still can't believe that I am a mom, Isn't that weird? It's like I read on someone's blog "I feel like I'm playing house". I love it though My children are such a big blessing.


My boys..... they are so awesome!












I can't believe that we have a teenager in the house! time goes by sooo fast I remember when Alex was Angie's age Ohh my that is so crazy!!!!!

No comments: