Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scott's cake

El ponque de Scott hecho por Erika y yo!

Los vecinos





No habia vela le toco soplar una vela grande :)







So I decided to start writing some things in spanish..... some of my family in Colombia wishes that I would translate everything that I wrote and will write but that would take a little to much time.


Yesterday I made Scott a cake because he said that he was sad that he did't get a cake for his birthday so even so it was a little late, he got his birthday cake and our neighbors stoped over for a little bit to have some of it..... the twins saw me making it and they wanted to have some so they came over. Poor Scott we didn't have a birthday candle so he had to blow out a regular air freshener one :)............well at least it smelled good!

No comments: